Central Florida Fall Activities for Families
It may feel like fall in some parts of the country, but in Central Florida it definitely still feels like summer. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy tons of fall fun, Florida-style! If you’re planning a weekend outing or just looking for things to do in Central Florida this fall, then check out this list of Fun Fall Family Activities.
1. Why not visit a Pumpkin Patch? Pumpkin patches have so much to offer from pumpkins to petting zoos to face paint to corn mazes - oh my! This will keep the family busy having fun for hours. Check out Central Florida Pumpkins Patches to find the best one for your family.
2. How about watching a movie at Movie Nights at Leu Gardens in Winter Park? Bring a picnic basket and blanket or chairs and get ready to enjoy the show. Click the above link to find out dates, times, and movies that will be showing.
3. There are so many Central Florida Fall Festivals to attend this year. There are art shows, food and wine events, Oktoberfest, Harvest Fest and so much more. Click on the above link for a comprehensive listing of Central Florida Fall Festivals.
4. Fall is the perfect time (and temperature) to take a hike in Central Florida. You can visit Wekiva Springs State Park, Mead Botanical Gardens, Lake Mills Park and many others. Central Florida is full of parks to enjoy this type of outing.
5. Lastly, if you have not checked out the Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour it's a must. Located on Lake Osceola in the quiet suburb less than 10 minutes from downtown Orlando, the boat tour offers hour-long, guided cruises through three of the seven lakes and two, narrow manmade canals on the tranquil Winter Park chain. The tour guides make this an experience that you will always remember.
I would love to hear your Fun Fall Family Activities that you are planning to do with your family. Leave a comment and let me know what you are planning to do.